Year 10 Drama
Teacher in Charge: Mrs L. Chuck
Drama is a "performance art" course consisting of drama/theatre skills, script work, technical work with lighting and sound-scapes, use of costumes, proprs and sets to perform.
In Year 10 Drama students will:
- be involved in a class play; they will learn performance, production and technical skills
- work in small groups to devise their first play
- be creative, direct and take direction, communicate ideas, rehears and suppport each other
- compete for the "Top Year 10 Performance Group"
- compete for the "Top Year 10 Co-operative Group in Devising Drama Work".
Level 1 Drama