Year 10 Drama
Teacher in Charge: Mrs L. Chuck
Drama is a "performance art" course consisting of drama/theatre skills, script work, technical work with lighting and sound-scapes, use of costumes, proprs and sets to perform.
In Year 10 Drama students will:
- be involved in a class play; they will learn performance, production and technical skills
- work in small groups to devise their first play
- be creative, direct and take direction, communicate ideas, rehears and suppport each other
- compete for the "Top Year 10 Performance Group"
- compete for the "Top Year 10 Co-operative Group in Devising Drama Work".
Production Manager, Event Co-ordinator, Human Resources, Promoter, Theatre Producer / Assistant, Lighting Technician, Communications, Broadcasting, Media, Teacher, Actor, Art Director (Film/Television/Stage), Artistic Director, Cinema Projectionist, Dancer, Director (Film/Television/Radio/Stage), Entertainer, Film and Video Editor, Film/Television Camera Operator, Light Technician, Media Producer, Musician, Production Assistant (Film/Television/Radio/Stage), Radio Presenter, Sound Technician, Television Presenter, Primary School Teacher, Private Teacher/Tutor, Tertiary Lecturer, Diversional Therapist, Cinematographer,